This website is operated by, or on behalf of The Arterial Group Ltd of 25 Eccleston Pl, London SW1W 9NF.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to THE ARTERIAL GROUP LIMITED, 25 Eccleston Place, London, England, SW1W 9NF.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to The Arterial Group, accessible from https://thearterialgroup.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Disclaimer and liability
The Website (including all content on it) is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties as to quality, suitability for any purpose, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, access or use. It is your responsibility to evaluate the quality, suitability, accuracy, completeness and reliability of our Websites and any information or content contained therein. We accept no responsibility and make no representations, guarantees, or warranties that the Websites will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault-free. We may need to make the Websites unavailable with or without notice to carry out maintenance or upgrade work. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service.
Any value estimates provided on our Websites are intended for general interest and information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any commercial transaction or similar use. These estimates are based on publically available information which may be inaccurate or incomplete, and typical factors in certain locations. They will not take account of any factors which are unknown to us and should only be used as a general estimate. None of the information available on our Websites is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice and users are recommended to seek advice from suitably qualified professionals such as surveyors and solicitors if relevant to their particular circumstances. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of relying on our value estimates.
Property descriptions and other information provided on our website are intended for information and marketing purposes and, whilst displayed in good faith, we will not in any circumstances accept responsibility for their accuracy. The property advert pages on our website do not constitute property particulars and these should be available directly from the agent marketing the property. It is the responsibility of prospective buyers/tenants to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of any property descriptions displayed and the responsibility of agents to ensure the accuracy and integrity of property descriptions provided on our website and in any property particulars.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that the Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programme and platform in order to access the Websites. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Websites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We are the owner or licensee of intellectual property rights in the Website, information and content available on the Website, any database operated by us, any proprietary software utilised by us to enable you to use this Website ("Software") and the underlying source code. Much of this information and content is protected by copyright, trade mark, database rights, design rights (including in the "look and feel" and other visual or non-literal elements), and/or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered). Our logos, together with our trade marks and/or service marks, may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Software solely in executable form and only to the extent necessary for use of the Website, and for no other purpose.
You may not reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any material, information or content on this Website, or that form part of our services, without our prior written consent. However, you are granted a limited right to access and use the Website and our services, and retrieve, display and print content pages, for your own personal, non-commercial use and to the extent necessary for use of the Website and our services only. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to terminate your licence and to prevent future access by you to this Website.
This Website may contain links to third party products, services and/or websites that are not affiliated with us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties and we do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. This Website may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser. Any links or advertisements on this Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, this Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of our Websites;
- use any automated software to view our Websites without consent and to only access our Websites manually;
- use our Websites other than for your own personal use or as an agent listing properties for sale and to rent;
- attempt to copy our data our reverse engineer our processes;
- use our Websites in any manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful to us (including to commit or facilitate the commitment of any fraud against us);
- use our Websites in breach of any policy or other notice on our Websites;
- remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on our Websites;
- publish any material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations;
- interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of our Websites;
- transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner; or
- conduct yourself in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using our Websites.
The Arterial Group Ltd, 25 Eccleston Pl, London SW1W 9NF Registered in England and Wales with Company No. 12514352